Wednesday, July 10, 2013

40 weeks and 6 hours of pregnancy:)

So the adventure had begun. What will the next 40 weeks bring?!? Morning sickness? Growing belly? Emotions(oh, sweet emotions)? Weight gains? Cravings? Doctor visits...and more!

Chad and I decided to chronicle the pregnancy with weekly pictures in front of a chalkboard (fitting for a teacher). Here's a look at week 10- week 40.






Looking back I just laugh at how I thought I had the cutest belly at like week 14!! Then I look at weeks 30-40 and then I really had a belly!!


Pregnancy was great!! I slept well, ate well, still played volleyball until week 32, and had no complications! All of our doctor visits went really well! I felt the first flutters at week 18.

 My due date was Friday, January 25th. I had jokingly said earlier in the pregnancy that I wanted to go to work that day, finish that up, then come home and go into labor.

Well we were on our way to Mayo by 10:30pm on Friday, January 25th

No comments:

Post a Comment