Monday, December 30, 2013

Time to update

So, my intentions were to keep going with the blog, recording all the wonderful things of our new family. Life has been busy since having Brik. So, I'll fill ya in on some highlights over the last few months. And then will keep the blog updated(hopefully:)).

February:
  Learning all the wonderful things about having a baby...feedings, diapers, up all night, etc!  Chad was able to work from home while I was on maternity leave. 

March:
 Baptism. We had a small baptism with just our family at my church I grew up at Concordia Lutheran Church on March 10th.




April:
 Brik celebrated his first Easter. Here is his Easter outfit from Grandma Voth. I promised Chad that this would be the only time I would get Brik an Easter outfit with a bunny on his butt:)





May: 
  Mama's first Mother's Day! Brik gave me a beautiful necklace that I wear all the time. Brik also enjoyed/learned what camping is all about. It's not much fun when it's freezing and you have to stay in the stroller.



June:
   Mama is home with me!!!  I am off of work now for the summer and Brik and I are enjoying everyday together!! We are trying to find a routine, learn how to sleep in our crib(not going so well), and learning to eat food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment